Sunday, December 31, 2017

END OF YEAR UPDATE

Many (if not most) of you know I've been dealing with a lot of issues. My physical health has been touch and go for several years now and, to be blunt, has worsened. I was finally able to get Obamacare (and thereby my $1000 a month pharmaceutical needs covered) only to have congress pass a tax bill into law that will likely cause me to lose coverage by October. That said, Glaxo-Smith-Kline has been great about providing me with my most expensive (and unfortunately most necessary) lung medicine free of charge. The not-so-great part is I'm only guaranteed free Anoro Ellipta until September 2018... literally 1 month before I will likely lose my health coverage altogether. To say I'm stressed is a major understatement.

At any rate, and to answer the question I receive most often, YES... I am still writing. I've been working on 3 different books as my health allows and hope to have them done ASAP. I will finish the Trek serial and Viking series if they are literally the last pieces I ever publish. Please understand that part of my illness causes memory lapse and cognitive delays (I have several lesions in my brain) so writing hasn't been an everyday ability of mine. Regardless, I am doing everything within my power to keep my promise and finish, at minimum, the Trek serial and Viking series. 

Happy 2018!

Tina/Jaid