- I still detest Traitor Trump & Complicit Pence... or, as I prefer to call them, Moron Man & Church Lady 😏
- The wall is still facepalm stupid.
- Shitty health.
- No medical insurance.
Now, what has changed:
- I recently became ill to the point of having to be hospitalized. Cleveland Clinic was truly wonderful to me; I can't thank them enough for all they did during my week long stay—and all that they continue to do without financial compensation since my release. They have renewed my hope that, at heart, Americans are still decent and generous people. Some more so than others, but I digress...
- I had a couple tweaks done to my meds and have been feeling slightly better physically. (I've only been discharged for a couple of days so hopefully that will continue to improve.) Psychologically, one new med was added and it has helped quickly and noticeably 😊Long-term psych meds usually don't work on me this fast, but I began feeling relief within a day of starting them so *fingers crossed* that trend will continue! The all-encompassing depression I've been lost in magically (or scientifically) lifted; the suicidal ideation—gone. Even my baseline for anxiety has tempered, releasing me from constant, crippling, jittery nervousness. In essence, I feel like my entire being has taken a big sigh of relief 😤
- I've been writing again. I don't want to jinx myself, but I have nearly completed Hunter's Game! I am also working on No Way Out: Dari so stay tuned for the next update :-)