Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Disclaimer for No Way Out: Dari

While I write most Trek Mi Q'an installments in such a way that they can stand alone, No Way Out: Dari is a definite exception. Not only do I encourage new readers to read its 11 predecessors, but I also encourage longtime readers to re-read the books leading up to this one. The plot is very intricate, which will guarantee several "aha!" moments if you're well versed in Trek, but which may seem like ordinary moments if you're not. Additionally, several old characters come back into play in this 12th installment so if you don't remember who everyone is it might get a bit confusing.

I don't want to scare anyone off (!!) but I do want to keep it real with y'all. This title (9th book, 12th installment) answers questions some of my readers have had for 2 decades, while still setting the scene for the 13th installment, No Way Out: Jana. In other words, there's a lot going on. I do hope you enjoy it! Tina/Jaid xx